TIGERS DEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger team from all over

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monkey kills master with coconut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger King
Admin
Admin
Tiger King

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Monkey kills master with coconut Empty
PostSubject: Monkey kills master with coconut   Monkey kills master with coconut EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 am

Cut and Paste from the msnnine web site.

14:00 AEST Fri Mar 13
An overworked monkey has taken revenge on his owner, killing him with a coconut.

Thai man Leilit Janchoom, 48, forced the animal to retrieve the fruit which were then sold for about 10c each.

The monkey, named Brother Kwan, reportedly hated being forced to climb as high as 50m but was given beatings if he did not do as his master wished.

It is believed that the frustrated primate eventually snapped, launching a coconut at Janchoom from a high branch at the Thai province of Nakorn Sri Thammarat.

He died at the scene from a head injury.

Janchoom’s widow said that Brother Kwan "seemed lovable" when they bought him for about $275, UK newspaper The Telegraph reports.

It is not clear what happened to the animal after the attack.
Back to top Go down
https://tigersden.forumotion.net
Bushranger
Indo- Chinese Tiger
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Monkey kills master with coconut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkey kills master with coconut   Monkey kills master with coconut EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:22 am

And people say that they are stupid. After that story I would be rethinking this.
I don't like the end of the post where it read it was unclear on what happened to the Monkey.
Read between the lines, I would say it was killed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org/forum.htm

Monkey kills master with coconut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGERS DEN :: GENERAL :: NEWS OF THE DAY-
Jump to: