TIGERS DEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger team from all over

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spelling Error's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiger King
Admin
Admin
Tiger King

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Spelling Error's Empty
PostSubject: Spelling Error's   Spelling Error's EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:56 am

Spelling error's are a easy thing to slip by you. I am one of the guilty party here in this to.
I would like that if you see spelling error, please don't make a song and dance about it.
It wasn't an intentional thing, it just slipped by them.
I know it happens from time to time, by most of us.

I have not seen this here and I think this is really good, but I have seen it on other site's.
And people love to Point it out and have a go at those ones that have made these mistakes. Me included.

The way I have got around this is to read my post again before posting it.
And I have gone back to read my post once posted and I have still seen that I have made mistakes.
So, please if it is full of error's just let the Moderators or Administrator's know so we can fix them.

I just wanted to put this out on here, not because it has happened here, but in has on other sites.
I'm thinking in advance and want everyone to know what I would like them to do.
And I think, I'm one of the main offenders here doing this, so please if you notice a post.
Don't make remarks about the spelling just let us know so we can edit the post.
To belittle someone openly on the forum for a few mistakes isn't what the forum wants or needs.
Thank for reading this and understanding.
Back to top Go down
https://tigersden.forumotion.net

Spelling Error's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGERS DEN :: GENERAL :: SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK-
Jump to: